FORT COLLINS, Colo. – With the sale of Norlarco CU and the remnants of the once-$360 million credit union, NCUA has left as many as two dozen credit unions wondering what will become of the almost $200 million in loans Norlarco sold off as participations.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics