COLUMBIA, S.C. – A jury last week convicted an 18-year-old Fort Mill man for his role in a plot to detonate two pipe bombs at a Charlotte school to divert police so he and his father could rob a Founders FCU branch.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE