TULSA, Okla. – A federal judge last week found a former sales representative of Diebold guilty of illegally earning $500,000 by selling the company’s stock short after he learned the ATM maker would not meet its sales projections and sentenced his to prison.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics