RACINE, Wis. – The state’s auto dealers lobby, which succeeded in forcing Educators CU to divest its auto sales business, filed suit in court challenging the 18 months state regulators gave the credit union to wind down its business.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE