WASHINGTON – The Federal Reserve Board yesterday unveiled a plan to begin purchasing the debt of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks – a move driven in part by the high cost of funding for the government-sponsored enterprises.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics