LAS VEGAS – Corporate credit union executives gathered here last week for the regular meeting of the Association of Corporate CUs but were unable to develop a consensus on how to deal with the growing losses–now estimated at upwards of $14 billion–on their mortgage backed securities.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics