NEW LONDON, Conn. – Authorities believe an 82-year-old investment advisor for New London Security FCU may have leaped to his death last July just hours after regulators shuttered the 72-year-old credit union because investigators were closing in on a multi-million dollar embezzlement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics