WASHINGTON – One of the first things the credit union lobby will work for when the new Congress commences in January is an extension of the funding for the credit union emergency loan fund, the Central Liquidity Facility.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE