ELIZABETHTOWN, N.Y. – Ticonderoga FCU provided a $300 donation to the local food bank, as well as a drawing for a $1,200 “Economic Stimulus Package,” double the amount provided by the federal government last summer, as part of the opening of its new branch here this week.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics