WASHINGTON – For the second time this week, a representative of leading community development credit union Self-Help CU called on lawmakers to amend the bankruptcy laws to allow troubled homeowners to ask the courts to restructure their mortgages.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics