WASHINGTON – NCUA Chairman Michael Fryzel expanded efforts at a credit union relief package today by calling on Congress to secure funds from the Treasury’s Troubled Asset Relief Program to finance a credit union-only purchase of distressed mortgage assets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics