WASHINGTON – The NCUA Board is expected to vote as soon as next month on a plan to offer $2 billion in low-cost funds to credit unions through its emergency loan fund, the Central Liquidity Facility, in order to facilitate the refinancing of at-risk mortgages.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics