WASHINGTON – The Senate Judiciary Committee will take another crack during a hearing today at opening up the bankruptcy process to troubled homeowners, but the long-shot bid has an outside shot of passage in the so-called lame duck session of Congress because it is attached to legislation that would set...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics