MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash. – Despite the worst stock market conditions in decades, 1st Security Bancorp, known until April 2004 as Washington’s CU, has filed to go public as part of a plan to raise as much as $30 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE