WASHINGTON – More than 110 banks submitted applications for an estimated $170 billion in funding by last Friday’s deadline under the Treasury’s Troubled Asset Relief Program, with dozens of other entities seeking assistance under the government’s bailout.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics