NEWPORT NEWS, Va. – The widow of a Navy sailor who was shot to death as he sought to make a withdrawal at the Langley FCU drive-thru last year was sentenced Friday to life in prison for having her husband killed.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE