WASHINGTON – Any chance that Congress would pass at least a portion of the credit union regulatory relief bill known as CURIA were dashed on Friday when House leaders announced they won’t seek an economic stimulus package when they return to Capitol Hill later this week for a brief “lame...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics