DENVER – Payments processor First Data Corp. said Friday interest expense related to last year’s $27 billion takeover by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., created a $174.4 million loss for its third quarter, and a $546.7 million loss for the first nine months of the year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics