WASHINGTON – In a major departure from the organized credit union lobby, the leading figure among community development credit unions joined consumer advocates yesterday in calling for reform of bankruptcy laws to restructure millions of at-risk mortgages.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics