LENEXA, Kan. – In an effort to build long-term capital, U.S. Central FCU is notifying its corporate credit union members it is converting about $410 million of member capital share accounts to permanent capital known as paid-in-capital.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics