WASHINGTON – Secondary mortgage market giant Fannie Mae, operating under federal conservatorship since September, reported a $29 billion loss for the third quarter, bringing year-to-date losses to a staggering $34.5 billion.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE