TAMPA, Fla. – In another sign of the economic crisis, Evangelical Christian CU, one of the biggest church lenders in the country, filed foreclosure papers last week on Without Walls International Church.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE