WASHINGTON – The federal regulator for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced Friday that single family conforming loans limits for the two secondary mortgage giants will remain the same in most markets, $417,000, but will be lower in some high-priced markets where the limits were raised last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics