WASHINGTON –While credit unions lost some friends and added some new ones in Tuesday’s elections, the major impact of the widening of Democratic majorities in the House and Senate is expected to be an increasing focus on major consumer protection initiatives that have been opposed so far by credit unions....
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics