WALLINGFORD, Conn. – Constitution Corporate FCU reported yesterday that it took a $6.3 million impairment charge on its investment portfolio last month, pushing the $1.6 billion corporate into the red for the first three quarters of the year by $2.9 million.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics