WASHINGTON – During the two-year election cycle CUNA’s political action committee continued to rank among the most active PACs on Capitol Hill with almost $3 million in contributions to congressional candidates, but this election marked a new role for CUNA during the campaigns in several ways.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics