WICHITA FALLS, Texas – NCUA claims the manager of TexDot-WF FCU looted as much as two-thirds of the assets of the tiny credit union through phony loans, forcing the federal regulator to shutter the 55-year-old credit union last month.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE