FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – Eight-term Rep. Joe Knollenberg lost a bid for a ninth term to Democrat state Lottery Commissioner Gary Peters, one of several strong credit union supporters and sponsors of the CU Regulatory Improvements Act to lose their House seats yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics