FRANKFURT, Ky. – State chartered credit unions were dealt a blow last week when the Kentucky Court of Appeals ruled that state law does not allow for geographic fields of membership, jeopardizing community charters already granted at least six state credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics