SALT LAKE CITY – Losses are starting to spread to credit unions on otherwise healthy market, with several Utah credit unions, including the state’s second largest, Mountain America CU, reported a whopping $22.2 million loss for the third quarter.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics