ST. PAUL, Minn. – A state court has awarded City & County a $1.9 million judgment against a local business owner who defaulted on loans for a Cambodian restaurant and other businesses in the city’s Frogtown district.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE