PURCHASE, N.Y. – MasterCard yesterday reported a third quarter loss of $193.6 million due to a $515.6 million after-tax charge for its share of a settlement of an antitrust suit with Discover Financial.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE