PURCHASE, N.Y. – MasterCard announced yesterday its Over-the-Air Provisioning Service will allow credit unions and banks to load their customers’ cellphones with technology enabling them to use their phones as contactless PayPass devices.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics