OMAHA, Neb. – Centris FCU, which is holding almost $11 million in overdue loans to Great Adventures Water Resort, bought the unfinished resort property at a public auction Friday for $1.5 million. The credit union was the sole bidder.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE