MILWAUKEE – Metavante Technologies, the back-office service provider for credit unions and banks spun off by Marshall & Ilsley last year, said yesterday third quarter earnings fell 30% to $35.1 million, or 29 cents a share.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE