HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – The former president of Lauderdale County Teachers CU and a member of the credit union were indicted by a federal grand jury for a scheme to mask a $6 million loan to the members’ business, the U.S. Attorney’s office announced yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics