MOBILE, Ala. -- Two members of the so-called "Hoodies" gang that the FBI cited earlier this year as a major reason for a recent spike in aggressive robberies in the city were sentenced to jail last week for their roles in last April’s armed robbery at Navigator CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics