FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – Michigan credit unions are putting their resources behind two endangered House Republicans, both supporters of the credit union regulatory relief bill known as CURIA, who are threatened by the expected tide of Democratic voters in next week’s elections.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics