DENVER – A Texas savings and loan that had contracted with Norlarco CU to service its millions in Florida mortgages, filed suit against NCUA last week claiming the federal regulator illegally repudiated the servicing contract when it took over and liquidated the one-time $360 million credit union last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics