MIRAMAR, Fla. – Eastern Financial Florida CU, the one-time airline credit union plagued by problems in the mortgage markets, reported an $18.2 million loss for its third quarter, more than doubling year-to-date losses to $35 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE