WASHINGTON – With the banking crisis eliminating any chances for regulatory relief legislation this year, credit unions are hoping to get their main reg relief priorities on the final train leaving Congress this year–the economic stimulus package expected to be debated after the congressional elections.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics