WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – The National CU Foundation announced yesterday it has awarded Truliant FCU a $20,000 Innovation Grant to help it fund an entrepreneur education, credit counseling and strategic planning program for five underserved areas in North Carolina and Virginia.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics