LENEXA, Kan. – U.S. Central FCU reported yesterday its securities portfolio took a beating over the past month, declining in value by another $700 million, increasing the corporate credit union’s unrealized losses to $3.8 billion at September 31.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics