RESTON, Va. – Sallie Mae, a key provider of liquidity for the student loan market, reported a third quarter loss of $159 million yesterday, as strains on the credit markets pushed its funding costs higher.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE