FT. MYERS, Fla. – The collapse in real estate values in three surrounding southwest Florida counties, bringing thousands of foreclosures and pushing dozens of credit unions and banks into the red, is being partially blamed on an ill-fated credit union-backed real estate scheme.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics