ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Credit unions moved billions of additional dollars into their loan loss reserves in the fourth quarter, creating some of the biggest losses in the history of the industry, according to preliminary fourth quarter data submitted to NCUA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics