WASHINGTON – Federal prosecutors during last week’s trial of Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens presented records from the Senate FCU to try to discredit Stevens’ and his wife’s claims that they–and not an oil services company-- paid for $250,000 in improvements to their home in Girdwood, Alaska, they call “the chalet.”...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics