APPLE VALLEY, Calif. – NCUA said last night it has taken under conservatorship another large California credit union, High Desert FCU, a one-time $185 million credit union that had almost $5 million in losses for the first half of the year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics