LOS ANGELES – Some of the biggest credit union participants in the failed Centrix Financial subprime auto loan program filed suit in state court against Lyndon Property Insurance last week claiming the insurer has stopped paying millions of dollars in claims on defaulted subprime auto loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics