PLAINWELL, Mich. – The former general manager of Plainwell Community FCU was indicted yesterday on federal charges of bank fraud, embezzlement and money laundering for a phony loan scheme he allegedly used to siphon funds from the credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics